Destination of Choice where people comes first.
Laingsburg is a friendly, modern Karoo town, only 280 km from Cape Town. It was almost entirely destroyed by a huge flood in 1981.
Latest News and Notices:
Closing Date: 15 September 2023
Salary: R146 220, 00- R189 804, 00 per annum
• Grade 12 and relevant post matric qualification preferably an NTC 3 in Water Treatment/Wastewater treatment
• Trade related qualification: Operators certificate/ Wastewater Treatment practice (N3)
• 1-2 years' relevant experience required
• Code EB/B Driver's License
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work independently and collaboration with a team.
• Attention to detail and strong recordkeeping skills*
• Purification potable water
• Coordinate, control and monitor all operational activities within a defined shift period relevant to the operations of a Wastewater Treatment Plant
• Collecting wastewater samples for chemical and biological analyses
• Undertakes preventatives maintenance on plant equipment and report complex repair works to relevant sections
• Adheres to safety procedures and guidelines (Occupational Health and Safety Act)
• Attends to procedural administrative requirements, record keeping and reporting deadlines
• Attends to and controls tasks/ activities associated with personnel performance, productivity and discipline
The Competencies level for this position is a level 1 as stipulated in Annexure A of the Municipal Staff Regulations Government Notice R890 as promulgated in Government Gazette 45181 dated 20 September 2021 and comprises of the following competencies.
ENQUIRIES: MR JX KOMANISI (023 5511 019)
CLOSINGDATE: 15 SEPTEMBER 2023
KENNISGEWING 67-2023 PROCESS CONTROLLER VACANCY-08142023141044 (698.07KB) Last published 15 August 2023
Closing Date: 04 August 2023
Salary: T8 R199 032.00 - R258 336.00 Per annum
NOTICE NR 58-2023 CHIEF CLERK LICENSING AND REGISTRATION-07202023103223
DEPARTMENT: COMMUNITY SERVICES
CHIEF CLERK: LICENSING AND REGISTRATION
The Laingsburg Municipality is seeking for an experienced and qualified Examiner of Driving License Grade L to join our team. The successful! candidate will be responsible for conducting learners license tests, eye tests, renewing of driving licenses and PRDP's and reporting to the Provincial Department of Mobility
*Grade 12_*Computer Literacy(Excel & Word)_*No Criminal Record_*Bilingual (Afrikaans & English)* Traffic Diploma
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED
Strong communication and interpersonal skills * Ability to work independently and collaboration with a team. *Attention to detail and strong recordkeeping skills*Excellent knowledge of traffic laws and regulations*Must have a Code B driving license or higher
*Report writing skills.
Conducting learners license tests and evaluating applicant's knowledge of traffic laws and road safety regulations *Conducting eye tests to ensure that applicants meet the required vision standards for driving *Renewing driving licenses and prdp's for eligible applicants * Maintaining accurate records of all examinations and assessments conducted *Providing constructive feedback to applicants on their performance during examination *Ensuring compliance with road traffic safety regulations and standards during all examinations*Participating in ongoing training and development programs to maintain up-to-date knowledge of traffic laws and driving regulations*Monthly reporting to the department of Transport / Mobility and Supervisor*Regulate Traffic on accident scenes and in town*Do point when necessary. *Law Enforcement
Duties.*Participate in roadblocks.*Willing to work Overtime.*Handle public queries and enquiries by addressing public in person or by telephone.* Attends to specific administrative activities associated with licensing. * Any other related duties as requested by the supervisor
CLOSING DATE: 04 AUGUST 2023NOTICE NR 58-2023 CHIEF CLERK LICENSING AND REGISTRATION-07202023103223 (805.44KB) Last published 25 July 2023
NOTICE IN TERMS OF SECTION 33 OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT: MUNICIPAL FINANCE MANAGEMENT ACT, NO 56. OF 2003