Destination of Choice where people comes first.
Laingsburg is a friendly, modern Karoo town, only 280 km from Cape Town. It was almost entirely destroyed by a huge flood in 1981.
Latest News and Notices:
|Download: Notice 99/2023|
|Download: Guest Accommodation Policy - approved on 07 September 2010|
Closing Date: 29 December 2023
Salary: R176 772,00 - R 229 464,00
DEPARTMENT: CORPORATE SERVICES
SECTION: COMMITTEE AND REGISTRY SERVICES
SALARY SCALE: Post Level T7:R176 772,00-R 229 464,00 per annum Additional Benefits: Medical aid ( optional), Pension, 131h cheque
• Grade 12
• Computer Literate in Ms Office package
• Minimum of l year relevant experience
• Applicant must be literate in at least two of the three official languages of the Western Cape
• Code EB/B drivers license
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED
• Good communication and organizing skills
• Ability to work independently and collaboration with a team.
• Attention to detail and strong recordkeeping skills
KEY PERFORMMANCE AREAS
• The incumbent will be responsible for general administrative tasks and office administration
for the Department.
• Recording of minutes and preparation of notices for Council/Committee meetings;
• Responsible for setting up meetings, generating agendas and minutes, and the distribution of all relevant documentation;
• Create and maintain hard and electronic records of all meetings and information with
• Perform all administrative activities related to committee meetings;
• Record keeping and filing of all correspondence and any other relevant documentation;
• Responsible for the effective distribution of correspondence to staff;
• Opening and entering incoming and outgoing mail;
• Provide and balance household necessities;
• Capture and filing of all incoming mail and outgoing mail on Collaborator.
ENQUIRIES: MS NOELINE GOUWS (023 5511 019)
CLOSING DATE: 29 DECEMBER 2023
IMPLEMENTATION OF LAINGSBURG LOCAL MUNICIPALITY GUEST ACCOMODATION POLICY
Call for Nominations for Persons to be Appointed as Members to Laingsburg and Prince Albert Joint Municipal Planning Tribunal